TO: Needleartists Everywhere!!
SUBJECT: Needlearts expertise, survey, GIFT CERTIFICATES
PLEASE complete the 2010 NeedleArts survey at www.NeedleArts2010.net . The needlearts community needs YOUR advice and opinions, whether you are a beginner or an expert! This survey is only conducted every few years. Your input is VERY important and will be included in a published national report.
Your answers are anonymous. No one will use your survey responses to market to you.
In return for your participation, you will receive valuable benefits:
· Gain a chance to win one of five $100 needlearts GIFT CERTIFICATES.
· Ensure stores and suppliers provide what you want.
· Explore your needlearts interests.
Your valuable input will help the needlearts community, too:
· Advocate for more programs to support the needlearts, such as Helping Hands Needlearts Mentoring, Stitch N’ Pitch, and Stitching for Literacy.
· Help independent retailers and family-owned suppliers succeed by giving them the customer feedback they need.
As a thank-you for completing the survey, The National NeedleArts Association (TNNA) is offering the chance to win one of five $100 needlearts store gift certificates. To enter the sweepstakes simply fill out the survey at www.NeedleArts2010.net and then click on “Sweepstakes Entry” on the page you see after submitting the survey.
The 10-minute survey asks about your experiences with the needlearts you enjoy: crocheting, cross-stitch, embroidery, knitting, or needlepoint. Let us know which types of projects you prefer, the kinds of new products you want, and what you’d like to see needlearts shops do better.
The survey is sponsored by The National NeedleArts Association, a business organization dedicated to supporting the needlearts community. Hart Business Research is conducting this survey for TNNA and compiling the results into a major national report, The State of Specialty Needlearts 2010. Please complete the survey right away at www.NeedleArts2010.net .
Survey closes April 19, 2010.