Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just Call Me Jasper ...

Debbie's back from her lengthy vacation .. and she brought me a gift hand made from an Indian woman in Arizona! An absolutely lovely beaded silver necklace and matching earrings with polished chunks of Jasper! She said she HAD to get it for me as there were an assortment of jewelry all with notifications of 'healing stones' attached to them .. and this one says" is believed to improve focus without over analyzing things". It would appear she may be trying to 'tell me something'.!
Did a google this morning on Jasper and found the following:
"This stone is a methodical and meticulous worker of practical, down to earth solutions. It has the ability to foster and nurture and its energy is used for grounding and protection. Considered more effective if it is used for long periods of time because it works slowly.
Jasper works well in conjunction with Opals. Recommended for executives as an assist in quick thinking. Also helps them endure stress. Jasper can benefit most with direct contact to the skin. Helps one find stability and balance. Benefits ailments that result from environmental pollution. Boosts the immune system and assist in extracting pollutants and toxins from the body. Helps one become more ecologically aware."


Hummmm .. apparently this is all correct then for me! I have 3 Opal rings I wear daily - so this is good - double powers! I'm under stress (most of it of my own making) and usually have 'fanciful' solutions to my problems. I WOULD like all to be able to see how pretty this necklace is, but if it works best with direct skin contact, I'll have to wear it UNDER a turtleneck.

Best of all, the Jasper has already begun to work .. I didn't throw any trash out my car window this morning, so I MUST be more ecologically aware! Now .. if I could only rememer what it was that I going to do next ??????
focus .. focus .. focus

No comments: